We look forward to seeing all our beautiful brides and like to thank you for allowing us to be part of your bridal experience.
“Selecting your wedding dress is more than just a fitting… it’s a process – a memory in the making” Olivelli Cape Town
Before Your Appointment –
- Book your Bridal Consultation with us
- We encourage you to not wear fake tan or heavy make up to your appointment as samples could get damaged
- We recommend wearing nude underwear
- Bring a pair of shoes of your desired height for your wedding day so you can get an idea of what the dress in your length will look like
- Style your hair how you envision it on your wedding day
During Your Appointment –
- When you first enter LaceWings, we would like to know more about you and your wedding: When your wedding is, where you’re getting married and what vision you have for your wedding dress
- Select a handful of dresses you love to begin with
- We can establish what you like and don’t like (this helps us with finding your gown)
- We will inform you of all the style options to dresses as they can be personalised at the ordering stage eg: removable straps, Corset/ Zip/ Button back, High/ Low back options
- We will compliment gowns with veils and headpieces, to help envision the whole outfit on your wedding day
- Remember this experience is all about YOU, how and what you feel in your dress – do not take other people’s comments to heart It is your Day!
After Your Appointment –
- If you would like to have a think about your gown before ordering, we create a quote on our system so we know which gown you would like, then get you scheduled in for a second appointment so you can re-try the gown you love
- If you would like to go ahead with your gown order, we sit down with you and explain our ordering process with you.
- We keep you updated on when your gown will be arriving in store and when it has arrived in store.
- Once your gown has arrived, we will then get you booked in with our seamstress who will alter your gown to fit you perfectly.
- To avoid disappointment of not receiving your gown in time, we recommend ordering your gown a minimum of 9 months before your wedding date
- 50% of the gown price to process the order
- Gown will take up to 6 months to come into store
- We will call to let you know your gown has arrived and invite you in store to try YOUR gown on
- We then ask for the remaining 50% of the gown price
- We will book you in for alterations with our seamstress so your gown will be your perfect fit